How to make Partitioned Application images in flash

Hi
I am working on ecos based embedded system. Its mpc8313 based system with flash and RAM.
I am trying to create a seperate section in the flash and keep only some part of the application Code segment in it. for example i wan to keep only a interrupt handler in it.

I want to have the follwoing 3 seperate images on my flash

1.redBoot image
2.ecos with main application
3.interrupt handler image

 I have the following queries

1.how do i specify that the handler shall recide in specific location of flash
2.how to make the redboot to load both 2nd and 3rd images to be loaded to RAM

thanks in advance
regards
Sankar