Re: Thread stack

Hi Mykhailo,

Have a look at the following ECOS configuration options under the ISO C Library package: CYGSEM_LIBC_MAIN_STACK_FROM_SYSTEM - if not selected the app has to assign the stack. CYGNUM_LIBC_MAIN_DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE - you would have to recompile the ecos configuration project each time you change this.

Either way you'll have to recompile the ecos config project at least once, but with the former, you would then only need to recompile the app each time to change the main thread's stack size.

Hope that helps,

Andrew Parlane