Re: RE : JFFS2 for NAND flash file system

Hi,

I have been able to configure and run JFFS2 on my target, I have
successfully tested basics functionalities. As my target use NAND
flash and JFFS2 doesn't support it, I would like to know if it is
really problematic or dangerous or anything that I should be aware of
when using it on NAND flash device.

Also I have looked for information about block usage like how many
blocks are used when I create a directory or an empty file but I did
not find these data.

Can someone shed some ligth on this?

Thanks,
Best regards,