[PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/cx23885

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Since those are really big patches, I'll need some time to review they.
>> I hope I can have some time this wekend.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mauro.
>>

> Mauro,
>
> That's completely reasonable.  Steve is the author of the new drivers, and I've
> given the new code some review, but there's always the chance that I could have
> missed something.  More review from a new pair of eyes is certainly welcome. :-)
>
> As I've already mentioned, the driver currently only supports the dvb side.
> Steve and I are working on analog functionality now, but it might take some more
> time before that is ready.
>
> We'd like to have the dvb functionality of these devices merged asap.  Hopefully
> you'll have enough time to look over the code before the weekend is over.  If
> you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Any news?

Regards,

Steve

[Linux Media]     [Older V4L]     [Linux DVB]     [Video Disk Recorder]     [Asterisk]     [Photo]     [DCCP]     [Netdev]     [Xorg]     [Util Linux NG]     [Xfree86]     [Free Photo Albums]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Women]     [ALSA Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [SSH]     [Linux USB]

-->
Add to Google Powered by Linux

Google PageRank Checking tool