Re: Newbie questions: how to configure and mount an encrypted partition on bootup?

I suggest you read up on encryption in general. If the passphrase
is stored on the system, the encryption becomes totally worthless.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----