zuluCrypt version 2.0 is released
This version allow a user to do the following in the GUI.
1. Open volumes in both files and partitions.
2. Open both plain and luks based volumes transparently.
3. Open both plain and luks based volumes using both passphrases and key files
4.. Add keys to luks based volumes.
5. Delete keys to luks based volumes.
6. With plain type volumes, it will first try to open it using default value, if it fails, it will try to open it again in legacy mode( with option "-c aes-cbc-plain") and then give up when that fail too.
What remains for version 3 will be creation of volumes and it should then be able to do everything truecrypt does in the GUI.
dm-crypt mailing list