introducing zuluCrypt, a Qt front end to cryptsetup

Hallo everyone,

I use cryptsetup exclusively on my linux box and the routine of logging in to root, typing a command to create a map device, another one to create a mount and yet another to mount the device and redo the whole thing when closing the volume was getting annoying.

I looked around the net to see if there is any GUI based front end to cryptsetup and i didnt find any and hence i decided to create one.

The project is at: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/

Will appreciate if you guys could welcome me in your community and when you have time, look into the project and give me any pointers you may find appropriate.

thank you