Re: Bug on CCID 3 of DCCP

Hi Jordi

I am not actively working on this code at present so sending to
dccp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You will get asked a few questions so will ask them to you now:
- what version of kernel are you using?
- have you tried Gerrit's development code?

The other thing with an experimental area of the Linux kernel is that
if you are lucky someone will respond, otherwise you might need to
learn the code and try and fix yourself. If you do not wish to do this
you might wish to engage a professional firm. I went and fixed much of
the code because I had problems I needed to resolve, for example.

If I do get time then I may look at it, but highly unlikely I am afraid.

Regards

Ian