Re: [RFC] dccp ccid-3: High-res or low-res timers?

Dave, -
| > Summing up, I have doubts that basing CCID-3 will bring advantages and
| > would much rather go the other way and (consistently) use lower resolution.
| >
| > Thoughts?
|
| I wouldn't bother with high resolution timers, mostly because they are more
| expensive and the benefit of them here is at best "unknown".

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am glad for this suggestion, since it will
allow simpler code while at the same time still supporting a basic,
working implementation of CCID-3.

If people want to experiment with higher-resolution timers (as per other
replies), this can be put into an experimental subtree on
eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk.

If it is okay with Leandro and Tommi, it would finally also make it
possible to sort out consolidating the CCID-3/CCID-4 code.

Thanks again,
Gerrit