Re: Protocol not attached

| > > Using the Linus git iperf run successfully. Then, does we have
| > > something broken in Gerrit git three?
| > >
| > > Leandro.
| > >

| > I meant, (...) "Gerrit git tree"
|
| I looks like, you could then try to help Gerrit by doing a git bisection
| on his tree, starting from where he branched, see:
|
| http://www.arthurgeek.net/git-bisect/
|
| for a git bisect tutorial, even in portuguese :-)

I will have a more detailed look at home. But between the stable tree
and the linus sources there is another intermediate step that one could
try, which is testing if the netdev-2.6 has any problems:

 1) if you are pulling the entire dccp_exp tree, you could test this
    by simply checking out 'master';
 2) otherwise, the netdev-2.6 tree can be pulled via
    git pull git://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/dccp_exp  +master:my_local_subtree

Many thanks for this testing, I will also look through.

Gerrit