Re: Postfix cyrus imap

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Mikel <mgilsanz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you

The saslauthd is working well, if I run:

testsaslauthd -u mgilsanz -p password
0: OK "Success."

It fine well,

How can I use that to postfix? I use that with IMAP now and login is working
But postfix dosen't need aliases-map, etc... or it can use saslauthd to find the users and mailbox?

Postfix can use saslauthd as well, but for authentication only. You still need to setup aliases-map, etc. so it knows what addresses to accept mail for.

Steve

[Info Cyrus]     [Linux Media]     [Video For Linux]     [Photos]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [KDE]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]