Re: Any questions about loop-AES?

So until the end of the month I'm looking for any questions about
loop-AES not covered by the fine loop-AES.README or the FAQ.
FAQ 17: Which distros include loop-AES?

Perhaps you can point to some source of information about how to set up a maschine using this distro's precompiled packages. Maybe even to a step-by-step-HOWTO about setting up a laptop computer with loop-aes full disc encryption and external boot device. I could only find LUKS/dm-crypt based ones. And of course geli(8) based. ;o)

Imho the README is fine for linuxfromscratch.org users. Quote from part 4 (after patch-configure-make-install util-linux ):
>> Debian users may want to put mount package on hold like this: ...<<
¡No! Debian users apt-got (apt-get'ed?) their well maintained .debs.

FAQ 20: What about logical volumes (lvm) and loop-AES?

Gentoo-wiki link is dead (404)

--

kind regards

rainer herrendoerfer