loop-aes on MIPS DSL Router

Hi all!

Since popular DSL Modems/Routers run some kind of Linux on a 32bit MIPS processor I ask myself if loop-aes source can be compiled for this platform as well. Someone claimed on his website http://nanl.de/blog/html/loop-aes-lauft-nun-auch-auf-der-nslu2.html to run loop-aes on a network storage link device. A popular DSL modem is the 7170 model from AVM http://www.avm.de/, an integrated DSL modem and WLAN router with 32MB ram and 8MB flash memory. This model can also handle attached hard disk drives via USB. Concerning processing power it offers a MIPS with about 200 MHz clock speed. So, can the loop-aes source package be compiled for MIPS or is this a bad idea?
Hopefully my questions make sense to someone here.

Kind regards,
Peter

-