[RFC] cpufreq-cpu0: allow OPP table supplied by platform

Hi all,

cpufreq-cpu0 is suitable for Marvell Berlin SoC. But there's one issue to address.
The opp is different between chips even on the same step SoC, BG2Q for example.
we can calculate the OPP table from the value of one OTP register. We have two
solutions:

1. bootloader reads OTP register and calculate the OPP table then change dtb
danamically

2. supply one driver in mach-berlin to initialize the OPP table; and modify
cpufreq-cpu0 to allow platform supply OPP table, fall back to of_init_opp_table()
if there's no OPP table.

Which solution is better?

Thanks in advance,
Jisheng