Corosync 1.99.2 (Second beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the second Beta release of our future
Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

List of changes between Beta (1.99.1) and Beta-2 (1.99.2):
Angus Salkeld (5):
      IPC: allow for failures in the connection_created callback
      IPC: reference count the connection whilst flushing the outq
      LOG: add libqb as a "subsys"
      Remove deprecated function qb_util_set_log_function()
Make sure ipc functions return CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN and not CS_ERR_TIMEOUT

Fabio M. Di Nitto (6):
      votequorum: add leave_remove option
      build: fix make dist and make rpm
      votequorum: add runtime internal data to icmap runtime.votequorum.*
      votequorum: fix expected votes manual override from quorumtools
      quorumtools: fix nodes display on status
      quorumtool: fix return codes for show_status and monitor

Jan Friesse (6):
      Store error str if can't open logfile
      Show correct error when open of logfile failed
      Wait for corosync-notifyd exit in init script
      Better checks of integer values in coroparse
      CMAP man pages
      cmap: Check RO flag in adjust int function

Jiaju Zhang (1):
      CPG: Send CPG_REASON_PROCDOWN when really needed

Testers of this great milestone are more than welcomed. For testing, you
need to install libqb version 0.10.0.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.