Fencing race again in centos6.2 with rhcs_fence

Hi all

I try to setup my cluster configuration with centos 6.2 and drbd 8.4,
but again i have a fencing race situation, in this case the problem is
bigger, because if a hangup any node both nodes halt, if i disconnect
a drbd network cable both nodes halt, i try change the outdata-peer
handler with /sbin/obliterate-peer.sh with the "sleep 10" in one node
but the result is the same, the next pastebin have the log output of
both nodes (with rhcs_fence in debug mode) and my config files
http://pastebin.com/Kr4FPScs

thanks for the help

--
Atte: