Re: $OCF_ERR_CONFIGURED - recovers service on another cluster node

Hi,

Requirement is to "Fail" service, not to fail over it on another node in case of certain issues, which would be detected by my service(automatically/programmatically) while it starts (if it doesn't find prerequisite) it will "Fail", to do so which error code should I use in my "start" function ?

Thanks