Preparing hammer v0.94.2 release

Hi Sage

Loïc and I have been working towards backporting issues for the next
hammer release, and we have been able to backport the commits marked for
hammer backports and successfully run the integration suites. The tasks
are tracked at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11492. Do you think, the
next hammer release is ready to be published, in which case, we'll
proceed to ask the respective project leads to sign off the release and
begin the QE process.

Cheers
Abhishek