From: ceph-devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ceph-devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shu, Xinxin
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 10:00 PM
To: Mark Nelson; Sage Weil
Cc: ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Zhang, Jian
Subject: RE: [RFC] add rocksdb support

Hi mark

I have finished development of support of rocksdb submodule,  a pull request for support of autoconf/automake for rocksdb has been created , you can find https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb/pull/2 , if this patch is ok ,  I will create a pull request for rocksdb submodule support , currently this patch can be found https://github.com/xinxinsh/ceph/tree/wip-rocksdb .