Re: Master needs newer version of boost on centos?

Hi Matt,

I pushed wip-interval-set, which replaces the boost interval_set with our
internal type.  As far as I can see it is only being used for
intersects(), which we support.  As long as the interval_set isn't
supposed to handle overlapping sets (ours doesn't) this should be fine.

I did notice one discrepancy where one user was passing in (start,
length) and the other was using (start, end).  I switched it to (start,
offset) (since that's what our class does) but didn't verify the semantics
were what was originally intended... can you take a look?

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1253

Thanks!
sage