Re: Ceph puppet module

Hi Dan,

During the cephdays you mentioned that you were about to redistribute all the changes you’ve made on puppet-ceph to the enovance repo.
It would be great to merge both before starting anything.

What’s the progress?

Thanks :)

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance