How to sync data on different server but with the same image

Dear All:

   I map the same rbd image to the rbd device on two different servers.

	For example:
     1. create rbd image named foo
     2. map foo to /dev/rbd0 on server A,  mount /dev/rbd0 to /mnt
     3. map foo to /dev/rbd0 on server B,  mount /dev/rbd0 to /mnt

   If I put add a file to /mnt via server A, I hope I can see the same
file on server B.
   However, I can't see it until I umount /mnt on server A and re-mount
/mnt on server B.

   Do you have any comment about this scenario? How could I force the
data synchronization?

   Actually, I want to implement the iSCSI High Available multipath on
http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/ISCSI.
   Therefore, I tried this small experiment first, but fail. Would you
please give me some suggestion before I start to implement it? Thanks!