Re: Removing a file that starts with dashes

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 06:13:05PM -0700, benfell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I don't know. I couldn't reproduce the behavior today:

If you are able to duplicate the original behavior please let us, or at
least me, know.  I am curious as to what may have transpired that caused
the initial problem.

							John
--
In today's online world, what your mother told you is true, only more so:
people really can judge you by your friends.

-- Harold Abelson, MIT computer science professor, on personal information
that can be gleaned from social networking sites, NY Times, 17 March 2010