Libreoffice.org "official" RPMs in yum friendly format

I thought I "spammed" here as well last night when I sent to the SL
list, but appears not. Sorry for the noise.

Anyway, for those of you interested to run the RPMs from the
libreoffice.org tarball instead of the stock packages, I put them all in
a repo.
More on this here
http://www.nux.ro/archive/2012/04/LibreOffice_org_RPMs_in_a_yum_friendly_format.html

Thanks to Ljubomir, Philippe, Jake and all the other persons who came
with suggestions and ideas on this list.

Nux!
www.nux.ro