Re: Is there a way to _remove_ dependencies from an RPM built from source?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> I totally lost you.

No problem. Play the game of chess like your namesake did so well. :)

> Please provide specifics, what package, is it in rpm
> or not, details please, so we do not chase out own tails.

Gimme a trick: How to unregister an implicit but formally unavailable
runtime dependency in a spec file?

It's there at build time and therfore automatically used. Package builds
fine. But it can only be installed by force, because the implicit
dependency is explicitly recorded in the RPM. I want to get rid of that,
because fixing Intel's stuff is not an option.

Still unclear??