Re: Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

A good start would be to download and install ConfigServer Security and Firewall.

	http://configserver.com/cp/csf.html

That will help you on the security side.

But if you're completely new to the game, you should consider hosting your sites on a shared host somewhere and use the VPS as a learning tool -- unless the sites are not production and you don't care what happens to them occasionally.