CentOS-6.0 and LXC

Hi Guys.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. I would like to get into LXC and evaluate its usefulness compared with Linux-VServer. I notice that LXC is in tech preview upstream, however I am at a dead end trying to figure out how to get started.

I cannot find any usertools in the rpm's that ship with CentOS 6. Is this because  the tech preview requires me to get the tools outside the standard repo's? Of course I am happy to do that, but at the same time I prefer to use tools that are within the CentOS eco-system where possible.

Any help pointing me to documentation specifically with CentOS/RHEL/otherEL (6) will be greatly appreciated. I have not been able to find anything useful in my efforts so far.

Thank you.
Matt.