Re: Virtual Machine

Hi Thom,
Well i have an iso file and followed the instructions on the redhat website to do a http install but when i copied the iso file over to the correct public directory it extracted all the files which then in turn i could not work out how to install it.

Mark

On 9 March 2011 16:29, Thomas Smith <theitsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Mark Smith <m.smith2k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am still struggling to install a Windows XP host within my virtual machine
> manager, i can't seem to do a http, ftp and nfs. Can someone explain a
> simpler way of installing i have read all the Redhat documentation but still
> struggling :-(

Can you provide more details about _how_ you're attempted to perform
the installation. Having this information will make it easier to see
where things are going wrong.