Re: Centos 5.5 KVM GRUB / Virtio issue

On 01/12/2011 12:58 PM, Nenad Opsenica wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> grub is a bit tricky to install in such setup.
> Try to use following script from within host machine - this works for me:

Nenad, those commands worked as far as getting the grub installed.
Thanks a lot!

When I boot now, I get
GRUB loading, please wait...
Error 2

I must be missing something else. I booted the rescue disk and did a
mkinitrd with virtio_blk and virtio_pci just to be sure, but still get
the same Error 2 after stage 1.5.  I was sure to modify my grub.conf to
ensure I added a /boot/ in front of all the paths since I am using a
single partition for everything.