IBM GPFS filesystem

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to speak about using IBM's GPFS filesystem as a means of storing virtual guests in a clustered environment with CentOS as the nodes and KVM as the hypervisor?

I'm looking at using IBM's TSM software for archiving data from disk to tape. This requires buying a license for GPFS which is used in conjunction with TSM but can also be used as a clustered filesystem as well. As I understand it, GPFS can work with CentOS so long as you're using the right kernel.

Is anyone out there using CentOS+GPFS for their virtualization environment?

many thanks in advance,

...adam