Re: edit permissions on personal page

Am 25.03.2012 11:30, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Christoph Galuschka wrote on 03/23/2012 03:37 PM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> could you guys please grant me edit permissions on my personal page
>> wiki.centos.org/christophgaluschka
>>
> Cristoph,
>
> Your proper WikiName should be ChristophGaluschka and it is also
> considered proper to introduce yourself to the list and to propose what
> you would like to contribute.
>
> Phil

Okay:
My name is Christoph Galuschka. I'm from Austria (Innsbruck to me more
precise). I know CentOS since around 2007 ( in the form of the basic OS
which was provided with Skyrix's Instant OGo Enterprise Server). I'm
using CentOS at home and I'm deploying it at work since 2010.
I'm allready contributing to CentOS in the form of t_functional commits,
a git howto and german translations of release notes (C6.2, C5.8, live
media, minimum media). These are also the areas in which I would like to
continue to contribute.
The above mentioned account christophgaluschka had access to release
notes (live versions and qa versions).
Until recently I also had access to http://wiki.centos.org/QaTeam and
the QaWiki
(http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests/GettingStartedWithGitorious was
written by me, don't know why this is not there any more).

I've just changed the account to ChristophGaluschka. Could I pleasse
regain access to the above mentioned resources.

Thanks and cheers
Christoph