Re: [CentOS-docs] When can I edit wiki?

Dear Ralph,

On 01/23/2012 09:00 PM, Timothy Lee wrote:
Yes, Christopher will be handling the Simplified Chinese translations.  Please grant him the necessary access rights.

Christopher, please go ahead with the edit.  As I've already mentioned in a previous mail, perhaps you could start out by polishing the existing Simplified Chinese translations first.  Of course, you are welcome to re-write them from scratch should you feel compelled to do so.