Italian Translation Team

hi,

my name is Andrea Veri and I'm currently involved into GNOME as the chairman of the GNOME Membership Committee and as a GNOME accounts manager.

I had a look at the centos wiki and did not find any information written in italian. I'm therefore here to start an italian translation team and maybe get a valid it.centos.org area dedicated to centos written in the italian language. (of course following all the criteria and the standards such page should have into the centos community)

As a note my wiki username is AndreaVeri.

I'm here for anything else you might want to know from me.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]