Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Health Matters for Women[TM] E-Newsletter Update

Title: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Health Matters for Women™ E-Newsletter Update
Womens Health E-Newsletter Banner

ARE YOU OR A LOVED ONE EXPECTING? KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE FLU!

SPECIAL FLU.GOV WEBCAST FOR PREGNANT WOMEN & NEW MOMS

Ask our experts your questions and share your concerns so you and your loved ones can be prepared this flu season

DETAILS: Join us 1-2 PM ET Thursday, August 27, as we talk with experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute of Health, and an OB/GYN. Hosted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the show airs live on www.flu.gov.

WHEN: Thursday, August 27th, 1-2 PM ET

PARTICIPANTS:

HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?

Join the discussion by sending questions or comments to hhsstudio@xxxxxxx.

WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD DO ABOUT THE FLU?

Flu.gov is your one-stop website for all the latest information about the flu and the new H1N1 flu virus from the CDC and other top scientists and doctors across the Administration. For special information for pregnant women and the flu, please log on to flu.gov or go to http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/guidance/pregnant.htm

Use our flu.gov marketing tools to spread the word about flu.gov to your friends and families and help them get the facts too.

This service is provided by the CDC/ATSDR Office of Women's Health. Email comments or suggestions to owh@xxxxxxx.

For more information on women's health:
Visit www.cdc.gov/women

Disclaimer:
Links to non-Federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC/ATSDR or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. The CDC/ATSDR is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links.

Modify/Update Email Preferences  |  Unsubscribe  |  Send Feedback  |  Learn more about CDC Email Updates

To receive the latest news for your region, please update your profile with your country, state and zip code.

Questions or problems?  Please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention   Department of Health and Human Services

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) · 1600 Clifton Rd · Atlanta GA 30333 · 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)