Re: McAfee Web Gateway URL Filtering Bypass

Hello,

We might be able to fix this by simply doing a ping to the website
before connecting, so that the IP of the host specified matches the
connect field. In any case, the consistency of the host and connect is
indeed a big design flaw.

- Vikram

--
Regards,