Re: "unable to install hw params" to bluetooth (SCO) headset (was: btusb+sco failing to play sound through Jabra BT500v headset)

also sprach Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.09.05.1800 +0100]:
> actually I have none. It simply works for me. And I have tested it a
> lot. There are some rare conditions where the btusb driver is off on the
> 16-bit boundaries, but I am looking at a fix for it. However this will
> not disturb the audio service. You just don't here anything.

Where should we go from here? How can I help debug this?

no cat has eight tails.
a cat has one tail more than no cat.
therefore, a cat has nine tails.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx