Re: RSSI value in floating point

1. Thanks. That saved me a lot of time
2. Assuming that I purchase a development kit. Would it be possible to modify bluetooth stack to achieve the objective?

Regards
xource

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi,

I have inspect bluez-libs codes and seems that some modification can
make it happen. However, would the devices it self return RSSI in
floating point?

simple answer is no. The RSSI is a signed integer.

Regards

Marcel