Re: [BlueZ-Announce] Release of bluez-gnome-0.26

Hi Bastien,

> Another patch. This one gives you a better error message when you have a
> Palm device, as well as changing the "ETA" message to match that of
> Nautilus.

the patch has been committed, but in a total different form. Can I just
remind you to comply with the coding style (aka whitespaces) and please
don't do such complex code.

if () if () if () makes my brain hurt. I prefer if (!) return etc. A
good rule is that if a line hits the 80 characters marker, then the code
is too complex.

Regards

Marcel