Re: An External Lynx Mystery?

OK Jude, as an experiment I tried running lynx and an external in both bash and your zsh suggestion. In both cases my external menu was only 4 items instead of 7 and some were w3m and netscape. Also, with zsh I have occasional echoing keystrokes. Just to clarify, Dallas wrote these scripts-and-aliases from his bash setup on my machine or his own, but I am running them in TCSH.
O, also in zsh, seemingly no back space beep.
Thanks for your suggestion
Hart