Re: alpine improvement

Well Jude, you may have already considering asking or suggesting in
comp.mail.pine
But I certainly strugle in dealing with this these days, so many too many mailings are in u t f character sets or other kinds of html, but many times viewing in Lynx at least makes them somewhat readable. Funny I was just going to tell some1 this evening at our LUG that we seem to be losing the battle. If only we could have gotten these speed improvements, but still kept that wonderful feel of gopher servers. Many times I see that its other than plain-text, I hit v twice to launch with Lynx, but if its completely an html, then you would just save and run with lynx later on.
Hart