Re: Weird Situation with Vinux

Hey There,

Ok, so the locate command revealed that the recently downloaded
files aren't on my harddrive. For what ever reason, Firefox is not
downloading my files as directed, although it appears as though
everything was going just fine. What is happening to those files is
a complete mystery to me. I need to go in and set up firefox to
place downloaded files into my "Downloads" directory. Do any of you
know how to go about doing this? Thanks so much in advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/