From: blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:28 AM
To: Linux for blind general discussion
Subject: virtualbox tutorial

Hi.
I want to try out virtualbox again.
I ahad a tutorial on it, but I think i've lost it.
Where can I find a tutorial using vboxmanage?
Also, what are the keyboard commands in virtualbox? for example keyboard grabbing, or switching between my virtual machine and linux?
And how do I emulate a sound card? Can I emulate a card that windows can find without drivers? I did that in qemu.
/Kristoffer