Re: ubuntu linux

Hello,

Yes it will work on a laptop. the interface doesn't need to be in spanish, because i beleive ESpeak has a spanish option if I'm not mistaken. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Geoff Shang" <Geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: ubuntu linux

Hi,
I have a friend who only speaks spanish. 1. Can I get ubuntu so that the entire interface and all programs are in Spanish? 2. Will the screen reader's whole entire interface and all prompts and things be in Spanish? 3. will it work on a laptop computer?

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx