To: <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 3:08 PM
Subject: ubuntu linux

Hi,

If I get Linux I would like to use ubuntu. My questions are:
1. will ubuntu linux work with my wireless router and logitech USB headphones?

2. can I try it bu running it off the cd and not installing it?

3. if so, how do I start the screen reader and what screen readers and voices does it come with?

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: kutztownstudent