Re: Audio editing software - was Re: talking linux wanted

There is a text console based simple audio editor in the
linux-speakup.org cvs repository called bsound.  The actual binary is
called awe but I started with another fellows editor and modified it
heavily.  You can get it by pointing your cvs client at:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/src/CVS login (password
is 'please')
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/src/CVS checkout
bsound

To compile just cd into the directory and type make.  I can't remember
whether I made an installation rule or not.

It is not very suffisticated.  Basic cut and paste and copy and so
forth.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061