Re: Orca on Debian or Fedora?

Good evening,

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Willie Walker wrote:

Hi:

Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson wrote:
I'm running Orca on Debian without any problems. Which Debian version are you running? Which brltty version are you running?

This is good news! Would you be willing to write up notes on what you did and post them on the Orca WIKI? There's a "Installing and Setting Up Orca" section on http://live.gnome.org/Orca, and it points to pages for installing and setting Orca up on various distributions/platforms.

I'd be delighted. Give me a couple of days.

Bertil