News on Accessible Knoppix

Came across the following article today:

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fullnews.asp?edid=17094

and it details Adriane Linux, named for Klaus Knopper's
visually-impaired wife.  The author mentions plans for a bootable
CD coming on the way.  It sounds a bit like the Oralux project
(which, somewhat ironically was a spinoff from Knoppix, IIUC),
but with Klaus's high-profile name behind it, it has some great
publicity possibilities.

It's a bit shallow on details (and PC sensitivity) on top of
which I can find nothing further in my googling except for links
that point back to this page.  However...

Thought it might be of interest.

-tim