To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: Oralux repository

On 08/10/06, Gilles Casse <gcasse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

These are mostly the same features except eflite and flite for ALSA by
Lukas Loehrer.
yes I think I too grabbed the flite and eflite provided by lucas.
Besides en1, a British MBROLA voice, suggested by Multispeech, there
are three other American English voices (us1 us2 us3).
can you please give me some guidance as to how I can download and make
these voices work with my current installation?
if it is not very off topic I will like to know how I can make my
existing debian system run emacspeak with these voices?
by the way I have installed oralux on to one of my computers, and I
did a debian type installation.  although I don't have speach during
startup I can still start emacspeak and it works with flite.
I want to change emacspeak to work by default with this mbrolla voices.
thanks
Krishnakant.