To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: problem, gnopernicus does not talk every time gnome starts.

How can I get an accessible Gnopernicus install disk? Is it even possible to install with speech, either with Speakup or Gnopernicus? I've just found the Speakup Debian Sarge quite broken, it doesn't install everything needed such that tasksel fails on critical dependencies to the point I had to uninstall the kernel itself and reinstall from the CD. Ubuntu sounds easier if I could get an accessible install. Where is that and how would one start talking install?

----- Original Message ----- From: "krishnakant Mane" <krmane@xxxxxxxxx>