Re: Recording Streaming Audio?

Hi, I think you can listen as you record with the wget method. It's just an mp3 file so should play with any mp3 player. You're right about mimms though. I don't use Mplayer but it seems like it might play to a sound card as it records. Unfortunately you can't stream wave files because apparently it needs to read the end of the file or something.